- Either you run the day or the day runs you. Jim Rohn
- Good, better, best. Never let is rest. ‘Til your good is better and your better is best. St. Jerome
- When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on. Franklin D. Roosevelt
- Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory. George S. Patton
- In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can. Nikos Kazantzakis
- Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it. Charles R. Swindoll
- What you do today can improve all your tomorrows. Ralph Marston
- A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. Ayn Rand
- The secret of getting ahead is getting started. Mark Twain
- You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. C. S. Lewis
If you feel like sharing we would love to hear a quote that gets you through the day.
Which of the 10 quotes above resonates with you?
Leave a comment below and sign up for updates on posts