What is stopping to get started on what you want? These 10 quotes below are a push for you to get started on whatever it is you want to do.
- Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. Wayne Dyer
- Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Thomas A. Edison
- The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential…these are the keys that unlock the door to personal excellence. Confucius
- Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy. Norman Vincent Peale
- If you can dream it, you can do it. Walt Disney
- Aim for the moon, if you miss, you may hit a star. W. Clement Stone
- Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines. Arthur Ashe
- Things do not happen. Things are made to happen. John F. Kennedy
- Your talent is God’s gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God. Leo
- By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail. Benjamin Franklin
It is strange how sometimes i feel like i’m the only one going through hardship or doubt. All the quotes above are just proof that these great people who achieved a lot in life once had doubt and they came up with these words to motivate themselves and now you and i.
Lets be aggressive with whatever we want to do, lets just start and that’s the only way to guarantee results.
If you feel like sharing i would love to hear a quote that gets you through the day.
Which of the 10 quotes above resonates with you?
Leave a comment below and sign up for updates on posts